- Dan DiGangi
Since my blog is actually becoming a thing I'm catching up on the past with some posts. React Loop (RL) is Chicago's first ReactJS conference in 2019 organized by two friends and myself. COVID burned us having the next couple years unfortunately. I'm trying to bring it back in 2024 if you're interested. Contact me at dandigangi.proton.me.
There is a variety of topics covered and not just about React. Check them out below. All the videos are available on the React Loop YouTube channel.
Note - This is when React Hooks came out so some content may be out of date.
Speakers & Video Presentations:
- Michael Jackson - Composing Behavior in React or Why React Hooks are Awesome (Opening Keynote)
- Tyler McGinnis - Why React Hooks? (Closing Keynote)
- Elizabeth Funk - An Introduction to React Testing Library
- Jesse Weigel - One Codebase to Rule Them All - Using React Native Everywhere
- Saimon Sharif - We'll do it live: Underhanded Debugging Tactics
- Taelur Alexis - React 360: Creating 3D User Experiences with React
- Eric Bishard - State Management with React Hooks
- Houssein Djirdeh - Progressive React
- Matthew Gerstman - TypeScript: Seeing Past the Hype
- Adrianna Valdivia - A React Developer's Guide to Tech Interviews
- Cassidy Williams - Moving to React at CodePen
- Tyler Clark - React to Web Workers
Michael Jackson - Composing Behavior in React or Why React Hooks are Awesome
Michael builds Remix Run at Shopify, created Unpkg, and co-founded React Training. He previously worked at Twitter and Path.
Tyler McGinnis - Why React Hooks?
Tyler runs a variety of developer products and tools including ui.dev, bytes.dev, react.gg, usehooks.com, and npmtrends.com.
Elizabeth Funk - An Introduction to React Testing Library
Elizabeth is a former software engineer at Medium and Priceline.
Jesse Weigel - One Codebase to Rule Them All - Using React Native Everywhere
Jesse is a senior software engineer at American Express and previously Dick's Sporting Goods.
Saimon Sharif - We'll do it live: Underhanded Debugging Tactics
Saimon is an engineering manager at Join Grow Therapy, General Assembly teacher, and previously worked at Rent the Runway.
Taelur Alexis - React 360: Creating 3D User Experiences with React
Tae'lur is a successful self taught developer working at Semgrep.
Eric Bishard - State Management with React Hooks
Eric is a developer relations manager at MetaMask.
Houssein Djirdeh - Progressive React
Houssein is a software engineer at Google working on Chrome. He wants to make the web a better place.
Matthew Gerstman - TypeScript: Seeing Past the Hype
Matthew is avid web engineer wielding Typescript at DataDog and previously Dropbox. He loves generics.
Adrianna Valdivia - A React Developer's Guide to Tech Interviews
Cassidy Williams - Moving to React at CodePen
Cassidy makes memes, dreams, and software. She is the CTO at Contenda, previously CodePen, and is obssessed with mechanical keyboards.
Tyler Clark - React to Web Workers
Tyler is a developer relations engineer at Okta and instructor at EggHead.io.